University & Schools Mobile Signal Booster
There are two main types of school that are in need of signal improvements and we have installed successfully into both.
- Older building made of solid stone exteriors, which are often in remote locations block the signal entering the building, 3 foot stone walls are a buried to all mobile phone signal
- Modern schools are made of the latest insulation materials, foil back insulation boards and tinted windows block any signal entering.
Some reasons Schools have installed mobile phone booster systems
- Health & Safety concerns especially evacuation plans centered around mobile reception
- Ensuring students especially boarding schools students have a way to communicate to parents and friends easily
- Having mobile signal in common breakout areas are a social place and mobile phones are a large part of the present culture
School Signal Boosters for common and Breakout areas
This can be easily done if a school wants to cover only certain areas, such as the staff room, breakout areas, GYM and accommodation areas; our system can be designed in multiple phases.
We can install into the entire school or cover unique areas which can be added to at a later stage. The school or university signal booster will cover all UK networks and operate on voice and 4G data.
Why schools need full mobile coverage for Health & Safety
Students, faculty and administrators can prepare themselves for emergencies at school in a number of ways, from conducting regular, emergency-specific drills to making sure the building’s infrastructure is up to code. When emergencies do happen, schools need to know how to respond appropriately and recover as quickly and effectively as possible.
Thoughtful planning and preparation can help ensure the safety of students and staff should an emergency occur during school hours.
Since the adoption of technology in the School systems and the ever evolving upgrades of the data networks and mobile operator networks., More and more schools seem to be turning to technology as part of their emergency response plan and evacuation plan.
The fact is almost every child now has a phone in school. It has become imperative from a health & safety perspective. Also if that child needs to be contacted directly by a parent due to a family emergency this can be achieved. Rather than the 10 mins that may be wasted going through the system and trying to locate the child.
Some schools have now begun utilizing these phones for notifications and emergency response plans.
How can this be achieved?
There are platforms currently available that provide the following services:
Contact [email protected] to have a quick chat with our team on how we can improve signal without disruption to the school.