O2 Signal Booster
Frequently Asked Questions
There are three main parts to an O2 signal booster. These are the outside antenna, the booster and the indoor antenna. All three components are essential to having a functioning booster.
- Outside antenna – The outside antenna is installed and positioned on your roof. Its functions are to receive and send signals. It picks up the weak signal from the base station antenna and sends it to the booster.
- The booster – The signal caught by the outdoor antenna is passed to the booster through a cable. The booster then amplifies the strength of the signal. It strengthens the connection bi-directionally. This means that the signal received and sent from the O2 phone is stronger.
- Indoor antenna – This antenna receives the strengthened signal from the booster and transmits it across the house. It will also pick up the signal from the phone to send back to the base tower.
If you believe your home or office has for O2 poor signal. We recommend that you purchase a signal booster from Wave Boosters. Wave boosters are a UK company that provides easy-to-install boosters to UK residents.
They can help you choose the right booster for you. It is a once-of-payment and excellent solution to strengthen your phone signal in your home, store, or office. It works on all signals from 2G all the way to up to 5G.
Perhaps you wish to wait a little longer and see if the situation improves before investing in an O2 signal booster. We understand and we want to help you improve your signal in whatever way we can.
So here are some extra tips you can try to improve your phone connection:
- Place your phone higher – This could reduce the number of obstacles disrupting your signal.
- Open a window or work near a window – If the walls of your home are interrupting your signal, and you have the opportunity, move closer to a window. Glass does not disrupt signal like the fibre insulation within your walls.
- Keep your phone charged – A low phone battery may affect the phone’s ability to pick up the signal.
If all these fail, and you want to ensure that your phone connection is reliable enough, invest in an O2 signal booster.
It is important to realise that O2 is providing excellent services, and they are one of the best networks in the UK. No matter what company you are with, you may come across a bad signal.
Again this is more to do with your environment rather than your network provider. Building materials and the landscape could be the reason your mobile signal is poor.
An 02 signal booster is a solution to this problem. Remember, O2 provide a good connection; it is only a matter of finding it and amplifying it using a booster kit.
O2 can provide you with an O2 Boostbox. It is similar and works in the same way as a booster. You can request one from O2, and it can help improve your phone signal.
Nonetheless, Wave Boosters 02 signal boosters are second to none. If you are looking to optimise your connection boosters from Wave Boosters will give you better voice and data coverage.